Executive Office Manager - Full Time -$48,000 - $52,000
This position is under the direct supervision of the executive staff and is responsible for supporting operations by recruiting and supervising administrative staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Supervises offense expense; and administers and controls budget for contracts, equipment, and supplies. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery. Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the office environment.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and benchmarks professional standards.
- Direct or coordinate the administrative support services.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Supervises the revision of rules, regulations, and procedures to meet changes in law and policy.
- May occasionally perform any task assigned to administrative staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management
- Proficiency in tracking budget expenses; general math skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Deadline oriented
- Time management
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Exceptional communication and customer service
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
- Problem-solving skills and project management abilities
- Some IT skills, including knowledge of range of software packages
This position serves as the highest level of administrative staff, and reports directly to the executive staff.
The position performs all essential administration needs, as requested by management including and not limited to the essential functions listed above. The position is responsible for the following areas by preforming or outsourcing to the respectable administrative staff:
- Business planning and project management
- Executive support
- Human Resources oversight
- Office and facilities management
- Clerical tasks
- Developing and administering office policies and procedures
- Promoting process improvement
- Client relations
Supervises all administrative staff
This position operates in a professional office environment, where the work environment is usually quiet. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. However, some filing is required. This would require While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Occasional filing may be needed which would require the employee to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. This is largely a sedentary role.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position at 40 hours a week. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Periodic weekend or evening work may be requested.
Requires employee to drive to office location. No additional daily travel is required. Periodic out of state travel may be required depending on the needs of the company.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree
- At least 2 years reflecting managerial and leadership abilities
- Competency in Microsoft Office
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration; or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Quick books and Financial Reports
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar role.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
No security clearance required. Background check may be requested if financials are involved.
The Company provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, military status or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, corrective action, layoff, return from layoff, training, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.