Armed Security Guard – Multiple Colorado Locations – Full and Part-Time - $14+ per hour
Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. is the leading asset protection provider for the lawful cannabis industry in Colorado. Blue Line provides armed security, secure transportation, currency processing and vaulting, state and federal regulatory compliance and security consultation to retail businesses, government organizations and financial institutions throughout Colorado. The company's security operators, investigations personnel and consulting staff are highly trained professionals with significant experience in law enforcement and the United States armed forces.
We’re looking for responsible, motivated, security-focused people with the ability to interact positively with our clients’ customers. We set ourselves apart from other security agencies by ensuring our employees are trained and licensed properly to respond to our clients’ needs.
- Full training program for all new employees (firearms, retail business security, arrest control, report writing, investigations, ID verification and more)
- Level IIIa ballistic vest provided to all armed employees
- $600 new employee bonus
- Medical and life insurance benefits available to all full-time employees after 60 days of full-time
- Sign-on bonus for applicants with current and valid Denver armed guard license or Marijuana Enforcement Division license
- Firearms legal self-defense and civil defense coverage provided to all full-time employees (SecondCall Defense)
We currently have multiple positions open across Colorado… primarily in the metro Denver area, but also in northeastern Colorado (Sterling area), northern Colorado (Greeley / Fort Collins), southern Colorado (Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Salida), and some mountain areas (Winter Park).
Due to tremendous growth, Blue Line is seeking outstanding security and protection personnel with the following considerations:
- Former military or law enforcement experience is preferred, but not required.
- Armed and unarmed positions available.
- Advancement opportunities available to armored transportation, investigations, supervisory staff and more.
- No illegal drug use (including marijuana) by employees is allowed.
- You must be honest and work with transparency and integrity.
- You must be able to pass a federal background check.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and be prepared to physically respond to potential threats against our clients.
- Authorized weapons (handguns) are full-size (at least a 4” barrel, no subcompacts) in either 9mm, .40 or .45 caliber Glock, Springfield XD/XDM, or Smith & Wesson M&P. Due to local jurisdictional requirements, 9mm is recommended.
- Current handgun qualification and experience is preferred.
- Professional appearance and great customer service skills are a must.
- You must be able to learn and adapt to new and diverse duty positions.
- The ability to write clear, concise incident reports is highly recommended.
- You must be able to listen to and follow instructions.
We offer competitive pay with an increase after a positive 90-day review. We offer advancement opportunities within our company for those employees who demonstrate a desire to work hard and offer proactive, creative solutions to our day-to-day operations.