Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. is the leading security, transportation and compliance provider for the lawful cannabis industry in Colorado, with expansion to other states coming soon. Blue Line is a company founded and run by former law enforcement and military personnel, providing secured transportation, state and federal regulatory compliance, security consultation and training, and professional protection services to high-value asset industries. The company’s security operators, investigations personnel and consulting staff are highly trained professionals with significant experience in law enforcement and the United States armed forces.
We’re looking for full-time and part-time Asset/Currency Counters. The Asset Counter will be responsible for accurately counting our client’s cash prior to deposit and performing other duties consistent with a large-volume cash handling facility.
- Count money with accuracy and attention to detail
- Use electronic tablet-based mobile applications to track currency processed, client orders and vault adjustments
- Track incoming deposits from transportation personnel and outgoing change orders and ATM cartridges
- Prepare change and ATM orders for clients
- Input information about client deposits and orders
- Prepare shipments to and receive shipments from the Federal Reserve bank
- Assist executive personnel and vault manager with daily deposit and vault audits
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Prior bank teller experience preferred, but not required
- Must have professional appearance
- Frequent standing, bending and moving required
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds (primarily consisting of coin bags)